My Life Story
A 100 year diary for you to record the events of a lifetime. To help you remember the special moments you never want to forget - the people you've loved; the friends you've made; the places you've visited; the places that have become home. Record your achievements, make a note of favourite films/books/music/people, write down your ambitions, make a Things To Do Before I Die list.
The My Life Story lifetime diary includes a map of the world, and one of your body, to be filled in as you choose. Every year you can write about what's important in your life and add photos and memorabilia. If you're too young to fill it in right now, someone else can start a record for you; things like your first steps, first birthday party, first words, first day at school. There'll be lots of firsts to look back at.
This is the story of your life. Treasure it always.
Sections inside My Life Story
- About Me (for facts about yourself)
- World Map (to mark where you've lived and travelled)
- Education (for your schools and qualifications)
- Awards and Achievements (for prizes, medals, trophies and other accomplishments)
- Useful and Useless Skills (for all the skills you've learnt in life)
- Jobs (for places you have worked)
- 50 things you want to do before you die (your own life ambitions)
- Homes (where you've lived and with whom)
Like the My Life Story? Take a look at these: